1. Giblin Group Limited (we, us or our) is committed to protecting your personal information.
Information we collect
3. We may obtain personal information from you (Personal Information) as a result of you or another user of the Service or the Website:
(a) providing us with your name, e-mail address and/or other details when an account is created for you with the Service;
(b) submitting any information when using the Service or the Website;
(c) emailing or otherwise contacting us in relation to the Service or the Website; or
(d) otherwise providing any information to us.
Personal Information does not include information that is contained within material that you choose to store within the Service, which we will not use independently of storing that material for you or as required by law.
5. We may also automatically collect, or use third party service providers to collect, certain non-personal information about you in relation to your use of the Service or the Website (Automatic Information). This may include:
(a) information about your use of the Service or the Website, including the time you use or visit the Service or the Website, how long you use or visit the Service or the Website for, what pages you view within the Service or the Website and what other websites you visit before and after; and
(b) information about the device you use to access the Service or the Website, including your IP address and information about your mobile device (if you use a mobile device).
Use of Personal Information and Automatic Information
6. We may use your Personal Information and Automatic Information to:
(a) manage, monitor and develop the Service and the Website;
(b) contact you about the Service or the Website;
(c) contact any third party that has paid for your subscription to the Service, if needed;
(d) send you promotions or special offers from us, or any of our partners or customers, that we think you may be interested in; and
(e) do anything otherwise required or permitted by law.
7. We may store your Personal Information on computer systems operated by third parties. We will take reasonable precautions against unauthorised access and disclosure by those third parties.
8. We will not share your Personal Information with third parties except:
(a) as required in relation to the operation of the Service;
(b) to the extent necessary for those third parties to provide services to us in connection with the Service, the Website or to operate our business; and
10. We may use third parties overseas in relation to the management and operation of the Website, and you therefore consent to your Personal Information being sent overseas if required.
Personal Information belongs to you
11. Your Personal Information remains yours.
12. We take reasonable precautions to make sure that we keep your Personal Information secure. However, because the internet is an open network, we cannot warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information is safe from unauthorised access or use.
13. Where you have authorised us to disclose your Personal Information to a third party, their use and maintenance of your Personal Information is outside our control and we accept no responsibility or liability for such third party use.
14. You may request access to your Personal Information that is held by us and we may delete it or correct it if you ask us to.
15. From time to time we may send you, and you agree to receive, emails and other promotions relating to services or goods offered by us and our related companies, partners and customers, including email alerts that you can set up and manage through the Service.
16. You may opt out of receiving those emails and other promotions at any time by following the opt-out instructions provided in the relevant communication.
You may disable cookies through your web browser, but doing so may mean that you cannot use the Website or that the functionality of the Website is reduced.
19. The Website may contain links to third party websites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third party websites or applications.
Contacting us about privacy
20. If you wish to contact us about your privacy, including requesting corrections to your Personal Information, you can contact us at:
Phone: 027 533 8891
Physical Address: First Floor, Lowe House, 1 Havelock Road, Havelock North.
Post Address: PO Box 8072, Havelock North 4157