The aims of Pacific Aotearoa Regional Enterprise Fund are:
– To increase productivity and jobs creation.
– Improve Pacific peoples’ participation in the labour market.
– Increase participation of Pacific businesses in economic development projects in the regions.
– Support the scaling up of Pacific businesses to transition and diversify and create jobs.
– Strengthen more successful and sustainable Pacific-owned businesses.
– Strengthen the resilience of Pacific businesses to the economic impacts of COVID-19.