– Connecting people across landscapes will work in an integrated way to protect and restore ecosystems.
– Inspiring and educating the public and encouraging communities to participate in conservation and environmental restoration.
– Supporting experts and the public to find and implement solutions to environmental issues.
– Taking a large-landscape approach to ecosystem management involving long-term collaboration among different groups to achieve multiple economic, social and environmental objectives.
– Encouraging and promoting environmental movements and campaigns that develop the future sustainability of Aotearoa New Zealand’s economy and society.
– Initiatives that address climate change and support transition to a carbon-zero economy.